Estericide® Antiséptico Bucofaríngeo y Estericide® Gel
It is a broad spectrum neutral pH superoxidation solution and gel.
Eliminate VIRUSES, bacteria and fungi in 30 seconds.
Coadjuvants in cleaning the oral cavity in intubated patients, preventing pneumonia associated with mechanical ventilation.
Oral Protection and Disinfection for intubated patients
- Eliminate pathogenic microorganisms implicated in ventilator-associated pneumonia
- They prevent bacterial proliferation by breaking the bonds of microorganisms in the formation of biofilm.
- Not cytotoxic.
- Safe for prolonged use.
How to Use for Cleaning the Oral Cavity and Prevention of Pneumonia Associated with Mechanical Ventilation
You must have a toothbrush and a syringe
- Put 5 ml of Estericide® Oropharyngeal Antiseptic into the syringe and inject into the breathing tube.
- Place Estericide® Antiseptic Gel on the toothbrush to clean the teeth. Brush into the oral cavity with conventional movements.
- Aspirate into the oral cavity with Estericide® Oropharyngeal Antiseptic. It does not need to be rinsed.
- Place in the syringe 10 ml of Estericide® Antiseptic Gel and put it in the part of the oropharynx.
- In addition to cleaning the oral cavity, Estericide® Antiseptic Gel with 5 ml can be applied in each nostril by means of a syringe so that the intubated patient has a better cleaning.
Presentation Estericide Antiséptico Bucofaringeo 240 ml
Presentation Estericide Antiséptico Gel 240 g